*Disclaimer: machine translated by DeepL which may contain errors.
Harassment Prevention Staff
Role of Harassment Prevention Officer
- Raising awareness for the harassment prevention by distributing leaflets and displaying posters.
- Promoting understanding of harassment prevention by planning and implementing training and guidance, etc. in consultation with the dean, and in cooperation with the Harassment Counseling Center, etc.
- Explaining the harassment prevention system at the UTokyo and introducing the Harassment Counseling Center to students and faculty who wish to consult.
- Actively participating in trainings organized by the Harassment Counseling Center and others in order to understand harassment prevention.
- Taking other necessary measures to prevent harassment.