The International Graduate Program for Excellence in Earth-Space Science (IGPEES) is accepting applications for students who enrolled in the Master's Course in October, 2023 (including international students) and prospective students who will be enrolled in Doctoral Course in April, 2024 (except for current students of UTokyo). Please refer to the application guidelines attached below for more details.
- For Students who Enrolled in the Master's Course in October, 2023
- For Prospective Students Entering the Doctoral Course in April, 2024
- All the departments of the Graduate School of Science
- The Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics, the Graduate School of Engineering
- The Department of Advanced Energy / the Department of Complexity Science and Engineering, Graduate School of Frontier Sciences
- Application Form and Research Proposal: From Friday, December 15th, 2023 until 3pm on Friday, January 5th, 2024 (JST).
- Supervisor's Letter of Opinion: From Friday, December 15th, 2023 until 3pm on Wednesday, January 10th, 2024 (JST).
*Late submissions will not be accepted.
*Note that it is not until you submit your application that the email asking your supervisor to fill out the form is sent to them.
*The secondary supervisor system is designed to provide students with a wide-ranging interdisciplinary perspective that goes beyond their specialist field. Students are thus expected to select secondary supervisors who work in research fields that are different from their own from the List of Secondary Supervisors.