The Forefront Physics and Mathematics Program to Drive Transformation (FoPM) is accepting applications for students who enrolled in the Master's Course in April, 2020 (including international students). Please refer to the application guidelines attached below for more details.
- Department of Physics, Astronomy, Earth and Planetary Science, or Chemistry in the Graduate School of Science
- Department of Applied Physics, Graduate School of Engineering
- Department of Mathematical Sciences, Graduate School of Mathematical Sciences
- Application Form and Research Proposal:
From Monday, June 1st, 2020 until 3pm on Wednesday, June 17th, 2020 (JST)
- Supervisor's Letter of Opinion:
From Monday, June 1st, 2020 until 3pm on Friday, June 19th, 2020 (JST)
(Sample) Supervisor's Letter of Opinion
*Late submissions will not be accepted.
*Note that it is not until you submit your application that the email asking your supervisor to fill out the form is sent to them.