【UTokyo Members Only】School of Science Image Contest 2020
(The School of Science Image Contest is a yearly event that is held during Open Campus; however, due to COVID-19, this year's contest will be held separately.)
The School of Science invites all faculty, researchers, and students to submit outstanding photos of their research to the School of Science Image Contest.
All entries will be carefully judged by the Office of Communication Committee Members to select three winners who will receive a 10,000 yen bookstore gift certificate.
To see the winning submissions from previous years, please click here.
Photos should be related to research, which includes experimental material or equipment, observational data, etc.
Please note that submitted photos should be authentic and not computer-generated.
July 30, 2020, at noon
Extended to August 13, 2020, at noon
How to Submit
All entries should include the following:
- Full Name
- Position or Academic (Grade) Level
- Image Title (10 words or less)
- Image Caption (50 words or less)
Please submit the information listed above and your photo via one of the following methods (a or b):
1. Send an email containing your name, department, position or academic (grade) level, etc., as well as an image title and caption, to the following email address with 《Image Contest Entry》 as the subject: email@example.com
2. Upload your photo to the following link:
1. Send an email containing your name, department, etc., to the following email address with 《Image Contest Entry》 as the subject: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Submit a hardcopy of your photo (A4 size or smaller) to the Office of Communication, School of Science Building 1 by Internal Mail. (Please ensure to write your name on the envelope.)
※Please note that we cannot accept any email attachments (e.g. Word documents, PDF or JPEG files, etc.) due to security concerns.
You must be the sole copyright holder of the photo you submit.
Winners will be awarded a 10,000 yen bookstore gift certificate. Submissions from members of the School of Science, who provide permission, will also be added to the Image Bank on the School of Science website. Entries may also be used for the 2021 School of Science calendar.
The Office of Communication, School of Science
― Office of Communication ―