2017 Graduate School of Science
Current Timetable & Course Descriptions (Syllabus)
- The above information is as of April 1, 2017. Since the schedule is subject to change, please check your department's website and bulletin board regularly.
- Courses marked with a star ★ are, in principle, conducted in English.
- In the Timetable, the letters "S" and "A" in the semester fields indicate that the course will be taught in either the Summer (S) or the Autumn (A) semester.
- Students should make all reasonable efforts prior to registration to gain more information about the courses by contacting the relevant course coordinator or prospective supervisor.
Course Descriptions (Syllabus)
For course descriptions, please visit either UT-mate or the University of Tokyo Online Course Catalogue.
The University of Tokyo Online Course Catalogue
UT-mate Syllabus Search
How to use the UT-mate Syllabus Search
- If you type any of the department codes listed below into the search box, courses offered by the department concerned will appear.
- If you type a course code into the search box, only the course you have chosen will appear.
- If you enter keywords other than the department/course codes, courses that include the words you have chosen will appear.
- There are two search boxes on the UT-mate Syllabus Search website; please use the first box from the top of the page.
- Some of the courses described as "Intensive" in the Week/Period boxes are not actually intensive courses. Please make sure to check the timetables and course descriptions as well.
|Earth and Planetary Science
|Common Courses (except Frontier Science Courses)