Summer semester registration through UT-mate (April 6 - 13)
Registration for the summer semester courses is available only through the UT-mate online registration system. UT-mate can be accessed either on campus or at home.
A user ID and password, which will be provided to each new student with a student ID card, are necessary to use the system. Current students can use the ID and password they have been using to use UT-mate.
When signing up for courses, please also register your personal data such as current address and contact details. The UT-mate user manual is available at: http://www.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp/en/offices/gso/utmate.html
Registration period (for Summer Semester/year-long courses):
- April 6, 9:00 - April 13, 23:59
- Students who enrolled at the Graduate School of Science directly from other Faculties/Graduate Schools of the University of Tokyo including the School of Science cannot use the ID and password they have been using up to now. A new ID and password will be issued.
- While the course registration must be completed within the designated period, personal data such as current address can be updated as necessary. If your personal information changes, please make sure to update it.
- The UT-mate ID and password can also be used to issue various certificates from the certificate issuing machines on campus. http://www.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp/en/offices/gso/certificate/?alumni
- For inquiries, please contact the Graduate School Office at 03-5841-4023. Graduate School Office http://www.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp/en/offices/gso/?admission
The Japanese text of this notice can be found at: http://www.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp/info.html?id=3535
School of Science
The University of Tokyo