Training sessions for radiation handlers (The 9th - 13th sessions FY 2011)
Those who are going to use radiation but have not attended one of the training sessions designated by the School must participate in one of the following:
|The 9th||Nov. 11, 15:30||Chemistry Main Bldg. 5th floor|
|The 10th||Dec. 8, 15:30|
|The 11th||Jan. 11, 15:30|
|The 12th||Feb. 20, 15:30|
|The 13th||Mar. 27, 15:30|
- * The sessions are for either continuing or new radiation handlers.
- * The duration of each session is approximately one and a half hours.
- Take something to write with to the venue.
- Continuing radiation handlers who have attended one of the 1st -5th sessions do not need to participate in one of the sessions listed above.
- New radiation handlers who have attended one of the 1st -5th sessions and received a license for radiation/accelerator handling must attend one of the sessions shown above; those do not attend one the sessions will not be permitted to use radiation/accelerators from March 31, 2012.
For inquiries about the sessions, please contact us at 24606 (ext.).
School of Science
The University of Tokyo